Nancy has always been a diligent student of God’s Word but it has been through her hardest trials in life that she has grown to know Him better. Her speaking ministry “Securely Anchored” is focused on the fact that God is in control and has a plan for all of our lives. Nancy enjoys encouraging her audience to apply scriptural principles to their own lives and would love to speak to your group.
Nancy and her husband Paul live in Stoughton, MA and have been married 39 yrs. She recently retired after 34 years as an Operating Room nurse. They have 3 adult children and a son-in-law. Nancy enjoys music, various crafts, and a good cup of coffee.
- Diploma in Biblical Studies : Word of Life Bible Institute ,NY
- BSN in Nursing : Salem State University, MA
- Graduate She Speaks, Proverbs 31
- Alumnus of Speak Up! , Carol Kent Ministries
- Alumnus of She Writes for Him, Redemption Press
- By Design Ministries New England
- New England Writers Assoc.
- Special Olympics of MA
- Joni and Friends New England
- Member reNew Writers
“An Imperfect Love Story” in And Then There Was Light by Compiled by Living Parables of Central FL; EABooks Publishing
“Courage in The Storm” in The Courage to Write, 62 Devotions to Encourage Your Writing Journey Compiled by Rachel Britton and Lucinda Secrest McDowell